Residents of Pulaski and Laurel Counties: You Wake Up in Water –What do you do next?
A homeowner or business owner’s worst nightmare is waking up or walking into standing water. It’s a sure-fire way to ruin even the best of days. SERVPRO is here to help when water or flood damage occurs. We get there as quickly as we can, but until we arrive here are some steps you can take to make things go smoother:
- Identify the source and stop the leaking or flooding.
- Turn off the water source, if the leaking or flooding is coming from a burst pipe or water main.
- Try to stop anymore leaking or flooding through roof’s or windows.
- Move wet items to dry places.
- Document the damage the best way you can and take photographs.
We hope this doesn’t happen to your home or business, but if it does, call us today at (606) 877-2160. We’ll make the disaster “Like it never even happened.”