Water Damage - Sewer Damage Do's and Don'ts for your London Home
Sewer damage creates a nasty, unsanitary situation when it happens in your Richmond home or business. It is a yucky mess that you should not expect to clean up by yourself. Call the professionals at SERVPRO® of Pulaski and Laurel Counties. We have years of experience cleaning up sewer damage, and we can help clean and keep you safe from harmful contaminants. Here are a few tips to remember, until help arrives:
- Get Ready for Cleanup- Try to keep the mess contained in an area.
- Start the Drying Process- Turn off water shut-offs and begin to mop up anything you can that can be discarded
- Discard Contaminated Property- If contents have been contaminated, throw them out immediately, so they do not continue to cause moisture and bacteria to grow
- Sanitize Everything- Clean, clean, and clean some more!
- Call Professionals - We have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that will we use to safely and effectively clean and sanitize your surfaces.
Please call us today for more information on we can safely and effectively clean up the sewer damage in your London home.