Your Appliances that Cause Water Damage
No one wants to wake up to water damage in their home. It's never a pleasant experience to see your dishwasher has flooded your kitchen, or your air conditioner has leaked.
Sometimes, you may not even know these appliances could cause such huge water damages. Here are some more household appliances that are a water damage waiting to happen:
- Hot Water Heater-it's one of the top five sources and a yearly inspection by a professional can take that percentage down.
- Air conditioner- have a professional install a drain pipe to keep water damage at bay.
- Washing machine- if there is a leak that is a sure sign for future damage. Replace your hose every five years to help prevent this situation.
- Refrigerator- the defrost drain can have a leak or clog so it's best to flush the drain with hot water.
- Dishwasher- adding too much detergent and having a dishwasher over 9 years old can cause it to overflow.
We hope you don't have a water damage, but if you do call SERVPRO® of Pulaski and Laurel Counties today. We are certified and have water restoration trained technicians who are here to help!