If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (606) 877-2160

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

What Do You Need When Your Commercial Property has Fire Damage?

5/3/2018 (Permalink)

A before/ after of a Dry Ice Blasting damage to a hotel.

Commercial Property owners of London, Somerset, Corbin, and Science Hill: if you have fire damages to your property you should call SERVPRO® of Pulaski and Laurel Counties to Dry Ice Blast the damage. 

Here are 5 benefits of having SERVPRO Dry Ice Blast for your commercial property: 

  1. A Dry Cleaning Process: It is a completely dry process because the dry ice pellets consist of CO2 and vaporize immediately on contact to clean the surface of the fire damage. 
  2. No Waste Disposal: This system produces no waste product with no hazardous chemicals used, so only the coating that has been removed needs to be disposed of, and can be swept or vacuumed from the floor.
  3. Environmentally Friendly: Dry Ice Blasting is completely non-toxic and cuts costs connected with disposal of products.
  4. No Abrasion: This process is non-abrasive, so it treats surfaces gently. There is no wear and tear from steel brushes, scrapers, or other blasting materials. 
  5. Improved Production Quality: Dry Ice Blasting often allows for your production equipment to be cleaned while in operation --cutting cost of downtime.

Other News

View Recent Posts