Rain, rain go away!
When rain turns into water damage in your London Home
This time of the year rain is starting to pick up. During or after a rainstorm, we tend to see an uptick in flooded basements. Cleaning up a flooded basement can be overwhelming and frustrating, especially if the rain continues to come down. We don't want your cleanup process to be anything but easy! Here are some techniques you can use to make the process easier before we arrive:
- Use wooden clothespins to hang up clothes, children’s stuffed animals, and photographs that may have been affected.
- Remove upholstery and cushions for drying.
- Remove any excess water by mopping or blotting until we arrive.
- Make sure that furs and leather items dry separately and at room temperature.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture and wet carpeting.
We are here to help when your London home is flooded by rainy days.