What to Expect When You Call for Water Damage Help
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO® of Pulaski and Laurel Counties Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative (usually our Job File Coordinator) will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
We try to get as much information as we can so we can start the process sooner to get the water out of your home. We are open 24/7, so even if you speak to another representative at our call center, the information will still get to our local Production Manager who will dispatch a team to help.